<h1>A Pricing Strategy: Subscription Model</h1>
How does a subscription model for tax preparation firms work? The presentation will go over the advantages of the subscription model, transitioning to a subscription model, elimination of charge hours and billing, and positive impacts on clients and employees.
Upon completion of the session, the learner will be able to:
• Examine the difference between Subscription Model and Traditional Model
• Assess how to eliminate time-keeping and charge hours
• Encourage clients to use your services, not discourage them from contacting you
• Motivate and reward employees through production goals and team-oriented goals, not charge hour goals
• Increase profitability by charging for services you're already performing
James Pollack, CPA
To Be Announced
CPE credits Designation Field of study
How to Earn CPE
Sessions are first come, first served. Registration is not required for individual sessions. To earn CPE, scan your badge on your way into each session. You do not need to scan on your way out. CPAs will receive an additional form at registration to self-report their time out. We strictly abide by the IRS’ CPE rules and turn badge scanners off ten minutes after each session begins. We cannot award CPE if your badge isn’t scanned.